Camp Daybreak Song and Activity Book — Our personal favorite!
Stay Home with Candlewick Press
- Candlewick Press has publishaed an informative book on Coronavirus for kids that can be downloaded here. There are many other book related activities to check out as well, including Where’s Waldo, Judy Moody, Guess How Much I Love You, and more!
Audible: Stories Help
- Free stories for kids of all ages. Audible Stories is a free website where kids of all ages can listen to hundreds of Audible audio tiles across six different languages for free, so they can keep learning, dreaming, and just being kids.
Home Safari Facebook Lives with Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Scholastic Learn at Home
Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Cams
- If you’ve visited Camp before, you probably had the opportunity to meet our very own Water Otter, Olivia our Waterfront Director. She’d love for you to check out the Sea Otter Live Feed at the Aquarium to see a real-life Water Otter in action!
San Diego Zoom Live Cams
Puffin Books Youtube Channel
At Home with Music For Sprouts
- Vermont musicians Mister Chris and Miss Emma present Music for Sprouts at 10 am every day on Facebook
Explore nature with a spring scavenger hunt from Burlington VT Moms Blog!
Live art lessons with Mo Willems
- Mo Willems, children’s book author and illustrator of “Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus” hosts daily Lunch Doodles sessions at 1 p.m. The Kennedy Center maintains a collection of previous videos for those unable to join live.
Tour World-Renowned Museums
- Museums are making their exhibits available online. Twelve of them, including the Guggenheim in New York City, Musee d’Orsay in Paris and the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, were compiled by the website Hello Giggle. Visit them here.
ECAD Live: Service Dog Puppy Cam
National Museum of Natural History Virtual Exhibits – including Dinosaurs!
National Parks Virtual Guided Walking Tours
Go Noodle – For Families and Educators
- GoNoodle: Good Energy at Home is a free online resource that provides tons of ways for kids and families to be active, stay mindful, and keep on learning! Check it out for free movement, yoga, and mindfulness videos, downloadable curricular activities, recommended off-screen home activities.
PJ Library Resources for Quarantined Families
- Parenting resources, storytimes and craft-alongs, virtual field trips, and more.
Discovery Education Virtual Field Trips