DATES: August 9-16, 2020
Application Deadline: January 21, 2020
** PLEASE SEND RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND 3 REFERENCES IN PDF FORMAT TO TRISTA RINGER (email@example.com) **
Camp Daybreak is looking for an energetic, creative, compassionate professional to join our Leadership team as our next Camp Photographer! The Camp Photographer is responsible for documenting the daily activities at Camp Daybreak while also working closely with the Camp Director to capture important aspects of camp for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Participate in pre-camp planning sessions with Leadership Team
- Thoroughly document all Camp Daybreak events and impromptu moments.
- Take photos of all Campers and Volunteers
- Schedule and photograph all Big Sibling/Little Sibling pairings
- Provide each Big and Little Sibling with their pair picture
- Schedule and photograph each family
- Provide prints of family picture to each Counselor and Professional Staff in that family
- Develop prints of pair and family pictures. Mount on poster board for distribution on last day.
- Prepare a slideshow set to music, a minimum of ten minutes in length, that includes a picture of each camper, to be played at the closing ceremony.
- Be sensitive to those campers who are unable to have their picture taken
- Return receipts for budget expenses to Camp Director
- Develop inventory list for the next year’s session
- Provide Director with all of the pictures taken from the session, a digital copy of the slide show, as well as 20 pictures to be used for promotional purposes (10 vertical, 10 horizontal), no later than one week from the conclusion of the session.
- Work with Director to post to social media accounts no less than twice a day during the session
- HAVE FUN!